Friday 25 November 2011

Five Minute Friday: Grateful


GO

There are so many things in my life I'm grateful for that I don't really know where to start. I'm grateful for all the people in my life - my lovely mum, my two gorgeous boys, my strong husband, my friends, my extended family, my church family. I'm more grateful than I can express that I had such a wonderful dad and that he was there for the first 39 years of my life and for the first years of my kids' lives. I'm grateful for the life we had as a family of 3 - living all over the world and experiencing so much. I'm grateful that I'm happy and healthy and that I've always been happy and healthy. I'm grateful that I was able to become a mum at all. I'm grateful that I have a job and a house and a car. I'm grateful that my eldest son can get a good education for free. I'm grateful we have good doctors and healthy food that we can easily get.

I am grateful that God has helped me and protected me and guided me to the place where I am now. I am grateful that He will continue to do that. I am grateful that I'm me and that this is my life.

STOP

1 comment:

  1. I love that by the grace of God you can be grateful to be you. That is such a key in life!
    Stopping by from mylifeasanadventure.com
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete